Some owners are quite good at keeping the outside of their vehicles looking smart but run out of steam when it comes to the interior. Let us do the job for you.
- Vacuum all Seats Carpets, and Headlining.
- Shampoo all Interior Fabrics.
- Clean Leather Seats and Apply Leather Care Cream.
- Wash and Clean Dash Board and Instruments.
- Clean Spare Wheel ,and Tool Kits.
- Remove Grime From Door Pockets And Ashtray's.
- Dress Dashboard and Plastic Trims.
- Polish Windows and Interior Mirrors.
First we vacuum the whole interior, carpets, seats, fascia, dashboard, side pockets, ashtray and other cubbies, to remove grime and grit. Then we shampoo the carpets thoroughly, including the carpets on the tailgate, rear seat-back and wheel arch covers in estate cars. While they are drying we pressure wash any rubber mats and dress them to restore their original sheen. Next we chemically clean and polish the windscreen, side windows and rear screen, not forgetting the rearview mirror, and driver and passenger courtesy mirrors. Time now to brush out and polish the dashboard, fascia and instruments. Then the upholstery gets a shampoo, bringing back the colour and restoring the nap. If your vehicle is leather trimmed we use special leather treatments to clean, feed and restore it so that it looks and feels as good as new. Finally we dress all interior rubbers, plastics and vinyls.
An addtional charge of £10.00 may be added for 4x4's and MPV's
Additional charges will be made for excessive ingrained dirt and dog hair